Hosea 11:2-3 The more I called them, the more they went from me; they kept sacrificing to the Baals, and offering incense to idols. Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk, I took them up in my arms; but they did not know that I healed them.
“My children! Why have you abandoned me? Why have you gone chasing after idols? Why have you rejected me? Do you not know that I formed you in your mother’s womb with the tenderest care? That I placed within you the seed of eternal life, your immortal soul? Return to me. The hour of mercy is slipping away while you daydream and slumber. Awake! Return to me and I will heal your wounds. I will bandage you and tend to your needs. My children, come to me. My mercy waits for you, longs for each of you as an only child. Come…
O beloved Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, blessed Trinity of Love, how fickle and frail we are! Draw us near. In the Divine Will, do for us what we are too weak to do for ourselves. Implant in us a desire to know, love, and serve you. Grant us greater faith, hope, and love. May your merciful heart enfold us, O Lord, especially those most in need of your mercy. May the Flame of Love cover us and all those you have given us to pray for. Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I love you! Save souls! Amen.