domenica 14 agosto 2016

Pedro Regis messages

Pedro Regis messages 2 - 9 Jul 2016

http://www.pedroregis.com/en-us/mensagens/

4,328 – Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 7/2/2016
Dear children, my Jesus is the Absolute Truth of the Father. Defend Him with courage and do not allow the enemies to prevail. Now is the time of the Great Battle between Good and Evil. The teachings of my Jesus are Divine Laws. Do not despise the Treasures of the Gospel and the true Magisterium of the Church. Those who despise it will never see the Light of God. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I came from Heaven to defend that which is God’s. You must not suffocate truth at the price of a false charity. There is no true charity without obedience to the truth. Humanity will live through the anguish of the condemned because men are putting themselves in the place of the Creator. The time is coming when faith will be present in few hearts. The devil will advance and cause great spiritual damage in the lives of those who live in doubt and in uncertainty. Now is the time for your Yes to God. Do not allow the flame of faith within you to be extinguished. Courage. Whatever happens, do not stray from the path I have shown you. Do not hold back. Stay with Jesus and you will be victorious. This is the message which I transmit you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to reunite you here once again. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay in Peace.
 
4,329 – Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, at Bolzano / Italy, transmitted in 7/4/2016

Dear children, my Jesus is with you even though you cannot see Him. Trust in Him who sees what is hidden and knows you by name. Do not hold back in face of your difficulties. Be filled with hope and tomorrow will be better. I came from Heaven to call you to conversion. Do not stand about with your arms crossed. Return to the One who is your All and without Whom you can do nothing. Give me your hands and I will lead you along the path of holiness. I ask you to continue firm in prayer. Humanity is ill and must be healed. Repent and serve the Lord with faithfulness. You are in the world but you are not of the world. In these difficult times, do not stray from truth. In your hands the Holy Rosary and the Sacred Scripture; in your heart, love of the truth. Trust in my Maternal protection. After all the sorrow, the Lord will dry your tears and you will see Peace reign upon the Earth. My devotees will experience great joy, for the Lord will reward their faithfulness. Go forward. I will plead with my Jesus for you. Be joyful, for your names are already written in Heaven. This is the message which I transmit you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to reunite you here once again. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay in Peace.
 
4,330 – Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, at Innsbruck / Austria, transmitted in 7/5/2016
Dear children, I am your Mother and I came from Heaven to tell you that you are important for the fulfillment of my plans. Do not stand about with your arms crossed. The Lord expects much of you. Open your hearts and be docile to my Call. Humanity is moving toward a great spiritual abyss. Pray. Seek strength in the Words of my Jesus and in the Eucharist. Nothing is lost. Follow the path I have shown you. If you should happen to fall, call upon Jesus. In Him is your Strength and Salvation. Have trust, faith and hope. Tomorrow will be better for men and women of faith. God is in control of everything. When everything seems lost, the Great Victory of God will occur. Be meek and humble of heart. Love. Love is stronger than death and more powerful than sin. Do not be discouraged. There is no victory without the cross. I invite you to a sincere and true conversion. Repent and serve the Lord with joy. Go forward through the power of prayer. With the Rosary in your hands and Truth in your heart, wait on the Lord with great joy. Courage. What the Lord has prepared for His own, human eyes have never seen. I know each one of you by name and I will plead with my Jesus for you. This is the message which I transmit you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to reunite you here once again. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay in Peace.
 
4,331 – Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, at Merano/ Italy, transmitted in 7/6/2016
Dear children, do not forget: In everything, God in first place. Witness that you belong to the Lord and manifest everywhere His Love of men. I am your Mother and I want to help you. Open your hearts and accept the Will of God for your lives. Pay attention. Separate yourselves from the world and live turned toward Paradise, for which alone you were created. You are the Lord’s and He expects much of you. Humanity is on the brink of self-destruction, which men have prepared by their own hands. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer because of what is coming for men. Be docile and listen to the Lord. Difficult times are coming for you, but do not be discouraged. The Angels of the Lord will be sent and all the just will be protected. The day is coming when many will repent of a life lived without God, but for many it will be too late. Seek strength in prayer. When you stray, you become a target for the enemy of God. Separate yourselves from sin. Your soul is precious to the Lord. Do not be slaves. You are free to be happy in the Grace of the Lord. Go forward without fear. By listening to and living the Word, you will find strength for your journey. In the Eucharist you will discover the great value you have in the Eyes of God. Courage. The path to holiness is full of obstacles, but you are not alone. My Son Jesus is very near to you. At this moment I am causing to fall upon you an extraordinary shower of blessings. Do not hold back. This is the message which I transmit you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to reunite you here once again. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay in Peace.
4,332 – Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 7/9/2016
Dear children, I love you very much and I came from Heaven to take you to Heaven. Be meek and humble of heart, for that is the only way to understand my presence in your midst. Give me your hands and I will lead you to the One who is your Way, Truth and Life. Do not stray from prayer. Only through the power of prayer will humanity find peace. Tell everyone that God is in a hurry and that this is the moment for the Great Return to Him. My poor children walk about as blind people leading other blind people. Return to the Light of God. Do not allow the flame of faith to be extinguished within you. Have courage. After all the tribulation, humanity will find true happiness. The Definitive Triumph of my Immaculate Heart will be a great victory for the just. Do not be discouraged. I know your needs and I will plead with my Jesus for you. Flee sin and you will be great in the eyes of God. You are the Lord’s and He is the only one you should follow and serve. Go forward. This is the message which I transmit you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to reunite you here once again. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay in Peace.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento